Re: [Healeys] I'm a Healey owner once again!!

To: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>,Forum
Subject: Re: [Healeys] I'm a Healey owner once again!!
From: "Robert D. Hughes" <dhugh@tscnet.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 01:31:30 -0700
Also, congratulations!  My first Healey (except for a new 1960
Sprite) was a 1957 100-6,
number 30668, built I think around November 1956 (the Heritage
certificate went
with the car when I sold it in 2000 in partial exchange for a
BJ8).  Given the green patina
when I found it (the 1957), I think it had spent a lot of time in a pasture...

Interesting website; I'm looking at it now.

Robert Hughes
1960 Sprite
1965 BJ8

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html