Re: [Healeys] Steering box

To: Stephen Hutchings <s.hutchings@rogers.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Steering box
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 07:54:48 -0700
Stephen,

If, by 'follower,' you're referring to the rocker shaft the washers are
belleville (spring-type) washers.  They're shown in the Moss
catalog--part# 725-115--which I've found to be more detailed than the
shop manuals in some instances.

bs

--
Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell@comcast.net