[Healeys] cruise control settings

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] cruise control settings
From: "John O'Brien" <banjojohn@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 22:31:05 -0500
I know several of you have installed an Audiovox ccs-100 in your Healeys.  I
just completed the install but it is not working.  When cruising I hit the
set button and can sometimes feel it try to take over, but just for a
moment.  I'm wondering if I have all the dip switches set right.  I have 1,
3, and 7 on and the rest off.  I see the manual shows a low sensitivity
setting for light vehicles with high horsepower.  Should I try this setting?
What are the settings others have had success with? Any other thoughts on
what might be going on?

Thanks for your help

John O'Brien

'61 bugeye