[Healeys] Subject: Re: cruise control settings

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Subject: Re: cruise control settings
From: Jack Feldman <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 13:40:08 -0500
I'm not sure why the tech gave you that spec. The conventional wisdom is
that 6 cylinder cars have all the vacuum you need.My MGC runs fine with a
cruise control. Four cylinder MGs run fine with the Audiovox.

 However, if you decide that you need more vacuum, then there are little
plastic vacuum chambers you can put in the vacuum line to keep the vacuum up
when decelerating. I don't have my Whitney catalog handy, but I got one
years ago from them. Never needed it for my MG with the Audiovox control
that you are installing. .

Jack
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html