Re: [Healeys] Healey Rendezvous

To: <healeyguy@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Rendezvous
From: Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 07:33:11 -0700
The theme is Margareta Ville. That may give you an idea about the party last
night. We probably embarrassed Jimmy Buffet!
Techs should be good but we are looking forward to the covered bridge tour.
There are way over 150 BEAUTIFUL Healeys. I thought we would have a chance for
an award with fresh paint, new carpet and refinished dash but WOW! they all
look like new!
Rich Kahn