Re: [Healeys] A bit of tuning advice

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] A bit of tuning advice
From: "Paul Leeks" <Paull@glasgows.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 11:54:16 +0100
Chaps

Sorry to kick off a bit of (acetylene/WD40) flame   :-)

But I just wanted to thank you all, yet again, for all the great suggestions.
I shall work my way through them and report back ...

But one additional question:

What type of oil should I have in my dash pots.  I have got engine oil in
them at the moment but I have all sorts of advice, ranging from very light
3-in-1 through to SAE 90 diff oil!

All the best

Paul