[Healeys] Fw: A bit of tuning advice

To: "AustinHealey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fw: A bit of tuning advice
From: "Dick Matson" <medlabinc@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 16:20:43 -0700
My Goodness.  I once inherited a 5-gallon container of Marvel Mystery Oil.  I
still have most of it.  I put a little in the Farmall gas tank when I fuel it
up.

I used it for dash pots but get that from David Nock.  There's something about
it that on Davids container it says dash pot oil.  I like that.

Dick Matson / Bj8