Re: [Healeys] BJ8 hardtop installation

To: britishcars@shaw.ca, pyoas@yahoo.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 hardtop installation
From: fietts02@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 22:13:51 -0400 (EDT)
I had a Nical and Cape top at the same time and the Cape top came assembled
 while the Nical top had to be assembled. In comparison , the Cape top is
not to  complete original specs, but had some much improved use of materials
and design.  The Nical top is as original with original hold downs etc.
Even with the  slight differences, both tops were great additions to the
respective cars.

Ken

In a message dated 7/5/2010 12:03:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,