[Healeys] Fresh Air Intake

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fresh Air Intake
From: Rick Swain <rjswain@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 15:05:20 +0000
Does anyone have a spare fresh air intake assembly - Austin-Healey part no.
14B7711, or Moss part no. 363-155 (NA) page 96 of current catalogue? I'm
thinking about fabricating a fresh air intake system for the passenger side of
the car. I don't want to remove the heater hoses since we do drive the car in
cold weather when just the 6 cylinder heater isn't quite sufficient. Price
please or perhaps we could part exchange it for a drawing of your car.
Cheers
Rick'59 BN4

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html