[Healeys] Fw: Heater motor

To: "AustinHealey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fw: Heater motor
From: "Dick Matson" <medlabinc@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 18:22:51 -0700
I've heard rodents can happen.

Someone else found a (huge) mouse nest in the duct and squirrel cage of his
heater motor.

Anyway so I installed a fitting from BCS/Nocks and a screen over the front of
the heater air inlet duct on my car.  Now the heater inlet matches the cold
air inlet on the other side.  The change is reversible.  I guess that doesn't
help with your question though.

Dick Matson / bj8