Re: [Healeys] Brave New World

To: "eyera3@gmail.com" <eyera3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brave New World
From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 20:18:21 -0700
As usual, we old, uh "folks" are behind the times.  The latest polls
show that Facebook rates down there with the IRS among those we are
hoping to interest in Healeys.

Now, it may be that the pollees like what Facebook does but not how it
does it.  I could agree with that, though the whippersnappers and I
might not agree on what we like that Facebook does.

Odds are, something new will replace Facebook long before American
Healey clubs get around to taking advantage of Facebook.

-Roland
older than the Boomers.
BN1 #724