Re: [Healeys] too hot

To: healeymanjim@hansencc.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] too hot
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 18:22:30 +0200
Ok, a stop light may not be a problem, but what about a full blown
traffic jam, moving up a bit every few seconds for about half an hour or
longer? Daily practice on many roads over here. Practically any car
without an electric fan would boil, even in winter. Only those with a
very efficient fan in a well designed and sealed shroud could survive.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL