[Healeys] oil cooler

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] oil cooler
From: Frederich Ficke <jagwarman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 15:30:50 -0400
You don"t want to put a oil cooler on a big Healey. I tried and the engine
compartment stays so hot that it actually hurts your oil pressure , unless
you want to cut a hole in your shroud and mount the cooler where it gets
direct air. But who really wants to do that?
My mother actually had a BJ8 new in 67 and she said it always ran hot even
when new and that driving it in Austin Texas heat. Shoot they even towed
other cars with the healey she had. Now that was back in the day. LOL
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html