[Healeys] New BJ8

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] New BJ8
From: Frederich Ficke <jagwarman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 17:13:07 -0400
Lets see Mom bought the BJ8 at Contenintal cars in Austin Texas in 67 it was
Red and Black two tone with red interior number probably unknown unless she
has a record I will ask her when I see her on Wednesday. She paid $3995.00
for it . It came without a heater and that was option . It had overdrive I
still have pics of it I believe maybe license plate could be traced I will
look for the pic and get back to you. She did have a wreck in it where it
damaged the front driver fender and that was replaced in 69.
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html