Re: [Healeys] Zinc or Stainless Steel

To: Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Zinc or Stainless Steel
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 15:01:38 +0800
Josef -

You can order BSF & BA screws/bolts in SS from here:

http://www.polished-stainless.com/

<http://www.polished-stainless.com/>I just did probably 80-90% of the bolts,
screws and nuts on my A90 from them.

He has most sizes and lengths, and several oddball stuff like aerotite nuts
and thin nuts.  He doesn't have everything, but anything standard he'll
have.  Nice guy, but takes a little time to fill larger orders.

Alan