Re: [Healeys] Cell Phone Reception - was Solid Core Wires

To: "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Cell Phone Reception - was Solid Core Wires
From: "rrengineer @dslextreme.com" <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 11:52:19 -0700
Hey, I got Etymotoics for my iPod.  Absolutely great sounding earbuds with
terrific bass response, besides the noise canceling benefit.  Just wish the
local Highway Patrol would have a better attitude about using them when I
drive my Bugeye.  I'm sure they won't care for me using them when my BN2 is
on the road either.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5