Re: [Healeys] synthetic or oil additives

To: Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] synthetic or oil additives
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 10:15:44 -0700
On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 8:39 AM, Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com>wrote:

> Jeez, try and keep up.
> The rum is a fuel additive, the shampoo and coke go in the crankcase, you
> wash your hair with drain oil, and *drink the gasoline*.
> On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 8:28 AM, Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com
> >wrote:

*Petrola (as in gasoline)Drink Recipe*

* *

*Courtesy of David Sheppard (British ex-patriot) Mexico City Jaguar Club*

* *

*Old-fashioned glass with plenty of ice*

*1 Serrano pepper*

*1 lemon*

*2 Shots (3 oz.) Tequila*

*5-6 dashes of Maggi Sauce (Worcestershire Sauce)*

* *

*Squeeze the juice of one lemon in glass full of ice.*

* *

*Add Tequila.  *

* *

*Rub the Serrano pepper between your hands to bring the oils to the surface.
Then lightly cut down the length of the pepper four times and place in the
glass.*

* *

*Add Worcestershire sauce and stir.*

* *

*Enjoy!  Eating the pepper is optional.  I personally salt the rim of the
glass as in a Margarita.*
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html