Re: [Healeys] recent experience with dollies

To: <ah3000me@gmail.com>, "healeys @autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] recent experience with dollies
From: Dave Murphy <roadwarriordave@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 21:15:19 -0400
I have a pair of these self jacking dollies and love them. Well worth the
price as compared to the regular (cheaper platform type) dollies that don't
feature their own jack. They are incredibly quick to use (2 minutes rather
than half an hour) and you won't  damage the frame on the Healley as you might
with the non-jacking kind. The only functional disadvantage when compared with
cheaper platform dollies is that the castors of these self jacking dollies
stick way way out to the side which could preventing 2 cars from being stored
side by side as closely as could the cheaper platform dollies.
-Dave Murphy
Dearborn Mi
1966 BJ8