[Healeys] Bonneville DVD

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Bonneville DVD
From: Mark Schneider <mandmschneider@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 07:49:06 -0700
Stephen,

I have found that I am frequently surprised to learn how much actually
happened at Rendezvous in Eugene, OR that I missed.  I not only not
only missed the presentation of the Bonneville DVD in the bar but it
wasn't until now that I even found out about it.  As a member of the
Rendezvous Committee I take that as an indication of just how much was
going on, all the time.  Rendezvous was great.

Second topic.  I was the Oregon Club member who created the slide show
shown at the Rendezvous Awards Banquet.  So, I have a some idea of how
much work it must be to shoot, process, edit and create a digital
video program.  Based on my small effort working in a much simpler
medium I can only imagine the amount of work the DVD must have been.
I think Stephen should be well rewarded for his effort to capture the
Salt Flats event on tape and for the production of the DVD.  Whatever
it costs to produce the DVD in sufficient numbers to market I suggest
be the starting point to figure out the sales price.  Add to that a
reasonable dollar figure for the personal effort and that is you sales
price.  Perhaps the  add-on is another $10.00 each.   Just my thoughts
and thanks for what you have done,  Stephen.  I'll take one when it is
available.  There were about a dozen of us from the Oregon Healey Club
in Wendover last year and I'll bet most of them will also be
interested when the DVD is released.

Marks 3
'66 BJ8
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html