[Healeys] Bonneville Part 2

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Bonneville Part 2
From: ATIGHTPROD@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 12:37:50 EDT
Every response I get tells me to go ahead, so that's exactly what I am
going to do. I plan on making a NTSC version available as well as a PAL version
 for those in Europe and Down Under. Everything should be finalized by the
end of  next week and the official announcement will follow shortly after
that.
    I am also taking the documentary to The Discovery  Channel, History,
Speed, etc. basically any outlet I can to see if they will air  it on TV
somewhere. I have spent many months on this project, lots and lots of  hours
and
I am very happy that it is coming to a conclusion and that I will be  able
to share this experience with the Healey community.
    So stay tuned and thanks for the  encouragement.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html