Re: [Healeys] This is NOT a Friday Funny

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] This is NOT a Friday Funny
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 14:16:30 +0000
Keith!

Yes, confused, seems to be my normal state of being.

Did things go perfectly?  Is the smoke where it should be and all is well in
the world for you?

Robert

From: robertduquette@sympatico.ca
To: krtaylor@exemail.com.au
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 12:14:34 +0000

Well, you're getting lots of humourous reponses ...

I can't say that I understood if what you're saying is that there's no smoke
"in" the wires. ( which would be bad ) or if you're saying that no smoke came
"out" ( which would be 'good'.  :)  Hopefully, as you say everything went
perfectly, it is that the smoke didn't come out.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html