Re: [Healeys] voltage drop dielectric grease part 2

To: Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] voltage drop dielectric grease part 2
From: "rrengineer @dslextreme.com" <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 11:03:23 -0700
When I put in the wiring harness on my Bugeye during the restoration back in
1999, I used copper paste on all the bullet connectors.  No failures yet,
but time will tell.  Normally it is used for anti-sieze, but I thought the
copper would promote conductivity AND preclude moisture as it never
hardens.  Seems to have worked.  Unless someone can give me a reason not to,
I will be using it on my BN2 restoration harness connectors.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html