Re: [Healeys] ebay: 1954 AUSTIN HEALEY W/ LEMANS OPTIONS

To: Rich Chrysler <richchrysler@quickclic.net>, <jvvmusme@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] ebay: 1954 AUSTIN HEALEY W/ LEMANS OPTIONS
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 03:42:51 +0000
Well, it's going to be big isn't it?  The closer you look, the more you see.
And, I'm sure you ( Rich ) will recognize alot more that you see than I will.
Randy seems to have a lot of experience also ( with 2 100s ).  I'm pretty
green; I'm not too sure about Jose.

At a wag, I could probably get 30 items together ...

Depending on how you want to do this, I would like to participate; if only
just to "listen".

How did you want to do it, ... a picture at a time?

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )
1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )

http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html