[Healeys] Fwd: Welcome to the "1006" mailing list

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
From: Randy Hicks <Healey100M@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 13:09:59 -0400
List, Ed set up a site for discussion on the '54 BN1 that was on ebay. To
subscribe & post, see below. Best to keep it off the regular list.

Randy

Randy Hicks
www.austinhealey100m.com
'56 100 M
'55 BN1 Dealer Le Mans
'62 BN7 MkII
'65 BJ8
'53 MGTD
Healey100M@gmail.com

> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: 1006-request@justbrits.com
>> Date: August 21, 2010 11:12:54 AM EDT
>> To: Healey100M@gmail.com

>> Instructions, because I will NOT bail you out. You're a grown adult -
>> act like it.
>>
>> To post to this list, send your email to:
>>
>>  1006@justbrits.com
>>
>> General information about the mailing list is at:

>> If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
>> or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
>> subscription page at:

http://box267.bluehost.com/mailman/options/1006_justbrits.com/healey100m%40gm
ail.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html