Re: [Healeys] Fw: Thermostats

To: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: Thermostats
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 13:39:13 -0700
I bought one from Kees. Came in old oem box. Still a ways to go b4 zi can
test it. Car is still st body shop

On Aug 27, 2010 12:37 PM, "Oudesluys" <coudesluijs@chello.nl> wrote:

 These sleeved thermostats (in Smiths or AC guise) were used in various
cars and tractors:
Triumph, MG, London Taxi, Morris, Austin, Ferguson etc.
I still have a few original NOS items available in various temperatures.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

Op 27-8-2010 1:44, Len and/or Marge Hartnett schreef:

> 434-135 is not listed under Austin-Healey. It is under MGA. And the
> parts lists says to look ...
> ----- Original Message ----- From: <warthodson@aol.com>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
coudesluijs.vcf]

Donate: http://www.team.net/d...
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html