Re: [Healeys] brake light switch

To: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] brake light switch
From: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 9:03:33 -0400
I added an electrically operated switch in line with the pressure switch--just
in case.  I drive the heck out of mine and still had to apply more pressure
than what is needed to stop the car before the pressure sw would turn the
lights on.  I had this happen whether or not the sw was new or old.

tom

---- "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com> wrote:

=============
Frank....

<< It's a bad switch. I've replaced all of mine and they all work
properly in all my cars. It helps if you drive the cars regularly.
But john's solution is simple too.>>

I concur with Alan 100%  !!!

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com
[with LOTS of 1st time offers for Listers in the
For Sale areas which ARE soon to go to fleabay -:(.]
[and MOST is for Big Healey folks<G>]
[and if it doesn't sell on fleabay - goes in TRASH]