[Healeys] Fw: Fw: Craftsman Tools / Flames

To: "AustinHealey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fw: Fw: Craftsman Tools / Flames
From: "Dick Matson" <medlabinc@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 08:48:08 -0700
Regarding that Craftsman screwdriver I found on the highway:

Well.  I have to agree with Tom.

Follow up:  There's a lot of traffic on that highway - Hwy 2 in WA.  Several
Healeys sightings too in the past week too.

Anyway I saw this screwdriver laying on the highway.  It didn't look like a
good idea it was there.  So I stopped, walked back and picked it up.

It looked like it had been run over a lot.  It was really beat up.

So that was my good deed for the day.

But hold the accolades and bouquets.  I don't think of myself as an
opportunist so much and will return the replacement to the Sears store my next
time there.  Yup.  I will.

Dick Matson / Bj8