[Healeys] Misc. Huindred bits for sale

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Misc. Huindred bits for sale
From: <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:39:04 +0000
I have some used and a couple new 1200 bits for sale from my old car, best
reasonable offer takes it, neverending process of cleaning out the garage.

Pair of Headlight sockets and cloth wrapped wires, one has the bullet
connectors clipped off, the other intact.  Do the Concours judges pull the
headlights to check these? :)  Sockets marked RLE Made in England

One axle bump stop (rebound buffer, fits on axle

One pair BN1 Spiral Bevel Axle Oil seals (new)

On centrifugal switch shaft with weights attached in good working condition

All used except as noted, Any reasonable offer plus shipping, reply off list,
thanks,

Greg Lemon
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html