Re: [Healeys] Healey Air

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Air
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:27:27 +0000
I blame the O'Reilly side of my heritage for the winded stories and twisted
perceptions.I am a raised in Quebec Anglophone with French, Irish and Finnish
ancestry.

I don't understand Toronto fans much.  They are so loyal to that team.  It is
apparently one of, if not 'the' most successful NHL franchises financially,
despite their performance.

Now, you see, I would have thought that regional differences would be more
easily detected than the language spoken.  There's a lot of farming around and
I figured it would be easier to detect if you were smelling the "dairy air".
( French = derrihre )
Robert Duquette

Ottawa ON CanadaSens fan

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html