Re: [Healeys] Is this 100 head warped??

To: "'Dave Porter'" <frogeye@porterscustom.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Is this 100 head warped??
From: "T+ B Willig" <willig@wtnet.de>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 18:49:06 +0200
Hi,

I just returned from the garage. I have replaced the head with a new head
gasket. The block was perfectly level. The straightedge I used is a high
quality tool not a ruler as some listers might have thought.

I run the engine until the oil reached 80 deg Celsius and then shut it of.
No overheating -just fine. Tomorrow I will retorque the head.

Thanks for all the advises given.

Thomas

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----