Re: [Healeys] FW: Craig (cjrice98@hotmail.co.uk) personally

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FW: Craig (cjrice98@hotmail.co.uk) personally
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 21:40:34 -0600
I was sent a private message, but am responding to the list, I
imagine a numbr of you are wondering the same thing.

John Sims wrote:
> How did this get through????

I'm not sure.  There has been a recent rash of subscribers to various
lists getting their email hijacked and having spam sent to lists
using their email address.  I don't know of a way to keep it from
happening before it happens, I can only close the barn door after
the horse is gone, and put hijacked members on moderated status.

I'm refraining from offering my opinions on Microsoft products.

mjb.
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html