Re: [Healeys] Intermittent OD:the answer

To: mharc@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Intermittent OD:the answer
From: "Eric (Rick) Wilkins" <e-wilkins@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 08:22:30 -0700
That would be the case IF there were no reverse cutoff switch. Once
the gear lever is moved across the gate from 3, 4 to 1, 2, R, the
switch cuts off power to the overdrive.

Wilko
San Diego

Oh, the Solenoid has two coils. It is possible for it to operate with
only the "holding" coil working. The "lifting" coil is usually the one
to fry.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html