Re: [Healeys] Replacement Light Bulbs

To: Tim Ward <timwarduk@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Replacement Light Bulbs
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:14:40 +0200
  Of course it is possible but there are snags. The light patern of LED
bulbs is totally different from the normal or halogen bulbs, therefore
the reflector in the lamp housing and the lamp lense may not function
properly, resulting in poor visibility. Try on one side and you will see
what I mean.
I tried them on my daily driver but was not impressed and took them out
again.
If you change the indicator lights you will also have the change the
original indicator relay as it will not function with low consumption
LED bulbs.
For experimenting get some LED bulbs in Hongkong through Ebay. They are
dirt cheap and that includes the shipping.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
coudesluijs.vcf]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html