Re: [Healeys] Heat! Looking for exhaust recommendations

To: scott willis <ahpowered@hotmail.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Heat! Looking for exhaust recommendations
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 07:53:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Scott;  Check out page 23 and the page 9 of the latest issue of British
Motoring put out by Moss Motors.  A copy is attached or you can find it at:
http://www.britishmotoring.net/current_issue/2010_Summer.pdf
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada;  '60 MkI BN7 & '62 MkII BT7
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

--- On Wed, 9/22/10, scott willis <ahpowered@hotmail.com> wrote: << Hey gang,
Now that I have the Healey back running it is billowing heat. I don't have the
carpet back in yet.  Anyone have a recommendation for isolating the muffler
heat? I don't have anything between the floor and the exhaust. If you have
photos of what you used please send. Also let me know how you installed it and
attached it to the underside of the car.  I am also looking for an inexpensive
material to put under the carpet and recommendations on how I should attach
it. This interior is temporary so I am trying not to spend much on materials
until I am ready for resto. I just want to drive it for now. >>
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html