Re: [Healeys] A serious YELLOW Healey

To: F Ronald Rader <f.ronald.rader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] A serious YELLOW Healey
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 10:01:32 +0200
  What I like is the incredible neatness of the engine bay and in fact
of all the (re)fitting of parts. Pity about the position of the air
filter, this should be in a cold air area.
I do not care about all the shiny bits, hurts me eyes, and the interior
is indeed "an aquired (dis)taste".
I shudder when I look at the steering wheel and its protruding boss.
Kees Oudesluijs

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
coudesluijs.vcf]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html