Re: [Healeys] FOUND THIS ONE A serious YELLOW Healey <G> !!

To: "Patrick and Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FOUND THIS ONE A serious YELLOW Healey <G> !!
From: "Peter & Veronica" <greylinn@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 10:36:01 +1000
Me too! I traded a Daimler 2.5 litre V8 with the Healey Factory for the Ward
Special. Loved the car & the motor, but the whole thing was spoiled by the
Borg Warner type 35 auto. Got very close to putting in a 5 speed.

When I bought the V6 car, I had the Daimler 2.5 motor as a fall back
position if I couldn't get the 3.8 V6 complianced.

Incidentally, the Healey Factory sold my Daimler to "an American Collector"
when it was traded back to them by the next owner to me. Wonder where it is?
(It's "Healey" metallic blue with grey leather)

Cheers

Peter