Re: [Healeys] Mufflers

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Mufflers
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 10:34:23 +0800
Bob -

I put the Falcon on my BJ8 several years ago.  Made sure to put new rear
springs and nestled the mufflers up as close to the chassis without
touching.  Having done that, only hit the mufflers twice in 15 years.

For the BN1 BN2 I would recommend the bell silencer over the Falcon, it is a
very nice system, not tinny.

The falcon system on my BJ8 does not sound tinny at all, and in fact after
the carbon builds up a bit inside, it gets a bit quieter.

Alan