Re: [Healeys] Engine temps too low.

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Engine temps too low.
From: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 01:26:28 +1100
Bob, if you fully screw the plug into a late 12 port head on your
bench, and the look at the combustion chamber, you'll see that
although the plug is fully seated & sealed, there are still exposed
head threads between the end of the plug and the chamber.
I.e. The plug doesn't protrude into the combustion chamber fully as
per every westlake head design. Therefore it needs to be fired earlier
I'll try and take a pic.
Chris

Sent from my iPhone

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html