Re: [Healeys] Shipping my Healey

To: F Ronald Rader <f.ronald.rader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Shipping my Healey
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 14:00:40 +0800
I happened to see this picture with Passport in the background.

Considering you could purchase the all 7,500 cars on the BJ8 registry with
the value of the rolling stock in the picture, it should give you confidence
in Passport.

http://www.supercars.net/Pics?viewPic=y&source=carGal&carID=1787&pgID=2&pID=644974

<http://www.supercars.net/Pics?viewPic=y&source=carGal&carID=1787&pgID=2&pID=644974>
Regards,