Re: [Healeys] Shock links - rebuild answer

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Shock links - rebuild answer
From: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 22:10:41 -0700
I did not spend much time looking for bushings because Apple
Hydraulics re-bushes shock links. To have the originals rebushed was
$10 more than new ones because I sent links disassembled, blasted
clean with the replated pins. Apple will clean them but not zinc plate.

They look great. I sent a picture to John Sims.

John

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html