Re: [Healeys] Brakes

To: "W.D. Nelson" <nelson_wd@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brakes
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 06:33:01 -0400
Bill,

If you're interested - Doug Reid sells pre-bent brake lines for (big)
Austin-Healeys.  See
http://www.vintage-sportscar-touring.ca/technical/brakelines.html for
his email address and a 2008 price list.

1/4" holes sounds too big for the brake line clips.  The fuel line holes
are larger than the brake line holes.  Assuming I get the car up in the
air sometime soon, I'll see what the hole diameter is, how many there
are and the spacing.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
3000 MkI Registrar