Re: [Healeys] Pain in the bum Test

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Pain in the bum Test
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 12:24:08 +0000
Hey, it was early when I wrote that!!  :)  To 'b' or not to 'b', that is the
question!  I guess I got the answer wrong. :(

No, not correct.  Though there is a lot of stuff in my garage that could be
confused with garbage.  The garbage stayed in the middle of the driveway until
this morning.
Skunks seem to be a very placid animal.  No rush there at all on their part.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html