Re: [Healeys] Where does the bolt go?

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Where does the bolt go?
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 19:04:24 +0000
I looked for more than a half of an hour.  It's there somewhere ...
:)  When I saw the little (brass) nut it was black.  I tried a few times to
grab it with the magnet.  It wouldn't.  Then finally, I "pushed" it with the
magnet to dislodge it and have it fall to the floor.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html