[Healeys] Fw: Healeys] Boot pan to shroud

To: "AustinHealey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fw: Healeys] Boot pan to shroud
From: "Dick Matson" <medlabinc@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 08:37:50 -0700
Is alternating current the standard with TIG welding then ?

Anyway I'm in the camp of 'lost and not found yet' items.  The spring to hood
rod attachment clip flew during installation one day.  that was 2002.  I
lamented to Norman Nock about it - not seeing which way it went - or hearing
it land or hit something - and not finding it with my light shining across the
floor.  He was patient with my story and sent me a replacement clip - along
with a copy of his Tech book.  So I've been watching for that clip ever since.
It might be in same place as the more recent missing brass nut.  Or maybe it's
in the much talked about Healey frame black hole.

Dick Matson / Bj8
Cashmere, WA