Re: [Healeys] gone

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] gone
From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 16:15:03 -0700
Robert:  Seriously - Mouse, or rat, although caught, was still able to take
off with the trap.  Since it happened to me and eventually was found under a
sink cabinet, I secure the traps either by nailing down (in the attic) or
securing with string (in the garage).   Also had a rat that was mortally
wounded but got out of the trap.  Found the carcass under the car much
later.

Not so seriously - Years ago had a cat that was a good mouser.  Looked
outside one day and saw cat bringing a mouse home - in a mousetrap.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031