[Healeys] Healey Ramp, Ross Osborne

To: ross.osborne@xtra.co.nz, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Healey Ramp, Ross Osborne
From: ATIGHTPROD@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 19:53:17 EDT
Ross,
    I have sent your photos and the drawing of your  ramp to a number of
Healey folks on the list today. On behalf of all of those  I've sent this
information to and myself, I want to say thank you for letting us  in on this
system.
    There's a lot on interest in it and now it is up on  two websites that
I know of. I will be building my ramp system this winter I  hope, or in the
spring, but whenever, I just wanted to let you know that the  Healey
community and I thank you and I hope I haven't over stepped anything by
sharing
this information, because people seem to be pretty keen on this  idea.
Thanks again,
Steven Kingsbury
BN1
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html