Re: [Healeys] Brake line material

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brake line material
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 08:29:37 +0200
For me I do not understand why anyone does the hassle with stainless steel
brake lines. The Cunifer (Kunifer) ones are so easy to work with and have no
disadvantage to stainless steel. I even use copper lines on my Sprite and
Morris Minor for more than 20 years, without any troubles. I would never go to
this poor bendable stainless steel ones. Here in Europe I would say 9 of 10 of
all Healeys have Cunifer or Copper brake lines installed.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----