[Healeys] Fibreglass Body Panels

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fibreglass Body Panels
From: "Rich Chrysler" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 12:40:45 -0400
Hello all,

I have a number of fiberglass body panels for the 6 cylinder roadster cars
that came with a package deal. These would be ideal for a vintage racer, or
someone on a tight budget who wants to get their Healey on the road. These
are used panels but in very good condition.

There are:

- two front fenders.fitting all 6 cylinder roadsters (flange at door hinge
pillar can be modified for later convertibles)

- two rear fenders.fitting from mid BN2 to the end of BJ8 (has swage line
continuing behind wheel arch)

- one rear shroud..fitting the 4 seater roadster, BN4, BT7

First one to come along with $200 gets them all. Cash and carry but I will
deliver within 60 miles of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

Rich Chrysler
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html