Re: [Healeys] Britannia parts

To: Mike Slechta <mslechta@chartermi.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Britannia parts
From: Bob <robertlarson@att.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 11:47:47 -0400
I also received it. The e-mail was clean per my anti-virus and malware
software.  I went to the
site and it opened OK at the home page but then encountered errors with
links.   It may just be
overload with everybody getting the e-mails and high traffic at their
server as people check
it out.

I had never heard of them either.  Looks like they "acquired" some
e-mail lists.

Bob

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html