Re: [Healeys] Soda Blasting Small Parts

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Soda Blasting Small Parts
From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 22:02:26 -0700
The article on Pertronix wire chafing could be of interest to those with
Pertronix installed.  I was concerned about this problem when I first
installed the unit on my Healey.  My solution was to install a small wire
tie around the wires inside the distributor right at the 'grommet' .  This
prevents the wires from ever being pulled through the grommet and rubbing
against the rotor.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031